While business process management (BPM) has traditionally been about automating office and departmental workflows, Oracle is looking to put humans back into the loop, at least in an advisory capacity.
Software AG opened a beta version of its social network for business process management (BPM) on Tuesday, a year after it first announced the service.
Businesses claim to have improved their management processes and the way in which IT supports them, more than a year after the recession began to bite hard.
Middleware vendor Progress Software announced Monday it has purchased BPM (business process management) vendor Savvion for approximately US$49 million.
IBM on Wednesday said it has signed a deal to buy Lombardi, an Austin, Texas, BPM (business process management) vendor. Terms were not disclosed.
Whitepapers about BPM
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victim's wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC