Heading back to school or university? A mobile broadband package may help you get off to a good start in 2010!
Australian broadband plans are cheaper and offer better value than ever before. Gone are the days of data quotas measured in the megabytes: five gigabyte (GB) plans are cheap as chips and plans with 160GB quotas now cost well below $100 per month. Of...
Compared to the US and Europe, Australia doesn't have an abundance of free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Facebook is tracking your every move on the site -- or so says one purported Facebook employee, according to an anonymous interview with the Rumpus. In the interview, the Facebook employee, whose identity was protected so she wouldn't lose her job fo...
These days, a home Internet connection is essential for students; it provides access to countless resources, and schools are increasingly using Web sites to deliver assignments and other material. Here are a few tips on choosing an Internet plan if y...
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
The U.S. government should avoid making huge changes in its deregulatory telecom policies because consumers have seen a "broadband boom" since 2000, according to a new paper released Wednesday.
A new bill in the U.S. House of Representatives would require large broadband providers to get permission from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission before rolling out broadband subscription fees based on bandwidth use.
The European Commission has laid out guidelines for how European Union national governments can boost development of super-fast broadband networks without falling foul of European laws designed to restrict state aid.
A range of companies with wireless LANs are discovering that 50% to 90% or more of Ethernet ports now go unused, because Wi-Fi has become so prevalent.
Whether they're in branch offices or home offices, workers are increasingly telecommuting instead of working in a traditional centralized office environment.
A new report warns that the cost from lost productivity at work related to the new NFL season could add up to US$10.5 billion. And there we were, thinking the biggest waste of time at work came from fielding an endless stream of IT industry reports?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCChange LeadACT
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC