Heading back to school or university? A mobile broadband package may help you get off to a good start in 2010!
Australian broadband plans are cheaper and offer better value than ever before. Gone are the days of data quotas measured in the megabytes: five gigabyte (GB) plans are cheap as chips and plans with 160GB quotas now cost well below $100 per month. Of...
Compared to the US and Europe, Australia doesn't have an abundance of free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Facebook is tracking your every move on the site -- or so says one purported Facebook employee, according to an anonymous interview with the Rumpus. In the interview, the Facebook employee, whose identity was protected so she wouldn't lose her job fo...
These days, a home Internet connection is essential for students; it provides access to countless resources, and schools are increasingly using Web sites to deliver assignments and other material. Here are a few tips on choosing an Internet plan if y...
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
The U.S. government should avoid making huge changes in its deregulatory telecom policies because consumers have seen a "broadband boom" since 2000, according to a new paper released Wednesday.
A new bill in the U.S. House of Representatives would require large broadband providers to get permission from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission before rolling out broadband subscription fees based on bandwidth use.
The European Commission has laid out guidelines for how European Union national governments can boost development of super-fast broadband networks without falling foul of European laws designed to restrict state aid.
A range of companies with wireless LANs are discovering that 50% to 90% or more of Ethernet ports now go unused, because Wi-Fi has become so prevalent.
Whether they're in branch offices or home offices, workers are increasingly telecommuting instead of working in a traditional centralized office environment.
A new report warns that the cost from lost productivity at work related to the new NFL season could add up to US$10.5 billion. And there we were, thinking the biggest waste of time at work came from fielding an endless stream of IT industry reports?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA