The wholesale arm of Australia's biggest telco Telstra has declined to engage in what it described as a "public battle" with its customer Internode, in the midst of delicate negotiations that are slated to affect Internode's ADSL broadband pricing ar...
Internode late last week speculated that Telstra's wholesale division was giving some retail internet service providers better deals because they hadn't built out their own competitive broadband infrastructure as some like Internode, iiNet and TPG ha...
57 per cent of likely voters in the U.S. don't support any Internet regulation by the federal government, according to a new survey released by Broadband for America, an advocacy group with members including AT&T and Verizon Communications.
Operators around the world are getting ready to launch commercial LTE services, and users should get ready to pay a premium for mobile broadband using laptops, if TeliaSonera's pricing is anything to go by.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up unused spectrum in the television band to unlicensed wireless broadband devices, a move that will give U.S. residents access to "super Wi-Fi," the agency's chairman said.
A massively multiplayer online (MMO) virtual world will be created as a tribute to Michael Jackson's legacy as an entertainer and humanitarian.
The nation's second-largest telco Optus has again stated it is still considering whether to provide retail fibre to the home services over the Tasmanian leg of the fledgling National Broadband Network, despite its biggest rival Telstra joining the pa...
Two U.S. lawmakers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to allow Internet-connected, electricity-monitoring devices to access unused television spectrum.
The nation's largest telco Telstra has revealed plans to hold a three-month free trial of fibre to the home services over the fledgling National Broadband Network rollout in Tasmania, bringing the total number of ISPs to sign on in the state to five.
Ericsson has unveiled what is claimed to be the first embedded mobile broadband module for notebooks to support 21Mbps HSPA networks. The company also announced a 3G module for tablet devices.
Internode has cut the prices on its new terabyte broadband plans by $30 a month, bringing them into closer in line with what the national broadband provider's competitors are charging.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy yesterday returned fire back on his new shadow, Malcolm Turnbull, accusing the Liberal heavyweight of mindless opposition on the National Broadband Network issue.
Greens Communications Spokesman Scott Ludlam today welcomed Malcolm Turnbull's appointment as Shadow Communications Minister but warned the Liberal heavyweight against "wrecking" Labor's National Broadband Network project.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott this morning said one of Malcolm's roles as the new Shadow Communications Minister would be to expose problems with Labor's National Broadband Network project with the aim of wooing independent MPs back to the Coalition'...
Many broadband consumers think they understand the concept of bandwidth without always factoring how applications have an impact on it, a survey has found.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC