NBN will push ahead with a discounting scheme for one of the major charges it levies on retail service providers (RSPs) that sell services over the National Broadband Network.
Shadow Communications Minister, Jason Clare, has slammed the Liberal Party’s takeover of the National Broadband Network following new research showing a substantial drop in world rankings for average peak connection speed.
A new report has revealed Australia’s comparatively slow progress in Internet speed and broadband adoption compared to other nations.
At 6.30am (AEST) the nbn's first broadband satellite, Sky Muster, successfully lifted into orbit, blasting 36,000kms into space from Guiana Space Centre in South America.
Foxtel is more than doubling its broadband data allowances after its bundled plans lead to a growth spurt in subscribers.
Chipset vendors such as Broadcom and STMicroelectronics have launched products that'll make it possible to offer gigabit speeds over fiber as well as over copper and cable networks.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
Qualcomm has entered into an agreement to acquire Ikanos Communications in order to speed up its efforts to build home gateways with integrated support for G.fast, which promises to offer hundreds of megabit per second over copper.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
The availability of really fast broadband in your neighborhood could increase your home's value by more than 3 percent.
Predictions from net neutrality opponents that regulations would choke off broadband investment haven't come true, with several service providers announcing expansions in the four months since the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed new rul...
Alcatel-Lucent and chipmaker Sckipio Technologies are debuting modem technology that will help make speeds of hundreds of megabit per second over copper cables a reality.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to require the Federal Communications Commission to suspend new net neutrality rules until a series of lawsuits challenging the regulations are resolved.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTPython DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD