Cloud computing company Rackspace has sued two companies it describes as 'patent trolls' for breach of contract, and asked a federal court for a declaratory judgment that it did not infringe three patents owned by one of the companies, Parallel Iron.
A former CIO and vice president at networking hardware vendor Foundry Networks has been charged with insider trading in conjunction with the company's acquisition in 2008 by Brocade Communications Systems, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Latest News Articles
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Oracle ships nearly 60 mobile apps for JD Edwards
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »