Brocade today unveiled its plan for migrating customers to distributed, virtualized, Cloud-based data centers, along with products supporting that plan.
ith a 65% share of the SAN market, the company is in an enviable position to jump on next-generation data center opportunities
Brocade this week unveiled data center products available from OEM HP that are designed to support next-generation Fibre Channel rollouts anchored to optimizing application performance and scaling virtual machines.
Enterasys, the networking division of Siemens Enterprise Communications this week unveiled it data center strategy, which hinges on partnerships and multivendor inclusion as well as the policy-based management capabilities of its switches.
Brocade this week rolled out 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 8Gbps FibreChannel modules for its routers and storage-area network switches designed to increase the wire-speed density of both platforms to better support network consolidation and improve servic...
Latest News Articles
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- LG G3 review
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.