In an effort to simplify authentication for its services, Yahoo has introduced a new mechanism that allows users to log in with temporary passwords that are sent to their mobile phones.
A new malware program attempts to extort money from gamers by encrypting game saves and other user-generated files for popular computer games.
Microsoft fixed a critical vulnerability Tuesday in the Windows cryptographic library that could expose Windows servers to remote code execution attacks. The update also adds support for stronger and more modern cryptographic ciphers to older Windows...
Security researchers have recently found a vulnerability that could be used to hijack Android apps and devices, but an older issue that can have the same effect remains a significant threat nearly two years after its discovery, according to security ...
Security researchers managed to bypass the protections offered by Microsoft's Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET), a utility designed to detect and block software exploits, and concluded that the tool would not be effective against determin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC