A professional unit for any office that has demanding document scanning needs
Brother MFC-9970CDW review: A 5-inch color touchscreen enhances this small-office or workgroup machine
Brother MFC-J415W review: This inkjet multifunction printer has inbuilt wireless, a fax and an automatic document feeder
An A3 Brother multifunction device that's not a space hog
This MFC-9320CW is a capable colour multifunction printer that uses LED technology
A fast monochrome laser multifunction that's cheap to run
Brother's latest colour printer uses LED technology
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia