If you're using a search engine today to find a download of Firefox 7, be careful about the results you click on. That's because a dubious website called Firefox7.org appears high up in those results.
Google has released an update for its Chrome browser, bringing security and 3D improvements.
Netbook and tablet users looking for more screen space to display content from their favorite websites are getting some help from a pair of popular Internet browsers.
Mozilla's Firefox 4 is now officially expected to debut on Tuesday March 22, following hard on the heels of Google's Chrome 10 and Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9.
Throughout the beta testing phase of Internet Explorer, and the days and weeks leading up to its official launch, much has been made of the blazing performance of IE9's hardware accelerated graphics, and the overall immersive experience of the new br...
When it comes to browser security, Internet Explorer usually gets ridiculed and beaten up the most. And though Microsoft's IE8 was quickly unraveled at Pwn2Own, Apple's Safari 5 was hugely embarrassed by getting hacked in five seconds flat.
It's been a while since I've covered tips for my favorite browser, Mozilla Firefox tips (read "Quick Tips for Speeding Up Mozilla Firefox" for my last installment). So this week I thought I'd toss you a couple tips for scrolling through long Web page...
Google has announced that forthcoming releases of its Chrome browser will be able to run apps in the background. Essentially, the feature moves Chrome one step closer to becoming a true application platform -- and with continuing efforts to develop H...
Most users are already aware of the risks presented by cookies, the small data files that browsers save on our computers to remember things like login details, or Website preferences.
Hard on the heels of Microsoft's decision to offer "do not track" functionality in its upcoming Internet Explorer 9 browser comes word that Mozilla is planning a similar move for its Firefox 4.
One of the easiest ways for attackers to lure victims is by planting malware on seemingly innocent-looking Web sites, or actually compromising legitimate Web sites. Google is doing its part to help users make informed decisions about the sites they v...
A new report from NSS Labs studies how various Web browsers perform when it comes to blocking socially-engineered attacks. The startling results show that Internet Explorer isn't just better than rival browsers like Chrome and Firefox -- but leaves c...
Microsoft today revealed a new security control in Internet Explorer 9 which will enable users to restrict sites from tracking them. The ability to control access to tracking data from within the browser is a welcome addition, but the feature is not ...
The blogosphere may be buzzing about Google's Chrome OS and Chrome Web Store this week, but Google itself is focusing on its original Chrome product: The Chrome Web browser.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA