Here’s what sets Spartan apart from Internet Explorer.
browser in pictures
Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
Brave, a new browser from the co-founder of Mozilla, gets serious about replacing the web’s worst ads.
Microsoft says its newest browser, Edge, increased its usage faster than did Google's Chrome after its 2008 launch.
Cyberspace can expose kids and teens to many dangerous situations. Parents should be aware of these risks and learn ways to keep their children safe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportWA
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- FTAccount Security ManagerACT
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTData ScientistSA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity ExpertVIC
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW