Google patched 25 vulnerabilities in Chrome today in one last update before the Pwn2Own hacking contest starts Wednesday in Canada.
Mozilla has urged users to update their graphics cards' drivers if they want to take advantage of Firefox 4's hardware acceleration.
Microsoft today launched a deathwatch for its 10-year-old Internet Explorer 6 browser, saying it wanted to "see IE6 gone for good."
If you're a mobile worker and like to go online using public Wi-Fi services, like those in coffee shops, you probably don't realize how insanely reckless you're being.
Microsoft Internet Explorer use is dropping and Web application traffic is surging according to one study of how employees at about 2,000 companies made use of the Internet over the past year.
Google on Monday patched 19 vulnerabilities in Chrome, paying nine researchers $14,000 in bug bounties for reporting the flaws.
Mozilla on Friday rolled out what appears to be the last beta release of its Firefox 4 open source Web browser software.
Google has announced that forthcoming releases of its Chrome browser will be able to run apps in the background. Essentially, the feature moves Chrome one step closer to becoming a true application platform -- and with continuing efforts to develop H...
Sick of waiting for pages to load on your mobile device? Get an iPad or iPhone. That's the upshot of a mobile browser speed study done by a company called Gomez. They found that Apple's mobile version of Safari was fastest and BlackBerry's browser th...
Web surfers tired of waiting for the official release of hardware featuring Google's Chrome OS now have a browser-based alternative right at their fingertips: Splashtop Linux 1.0, a downloadable instant-on operating system tailored to life in the clo...
Mozilla today said that it will ship security updates to Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.6 next Tuesday, ending a debate about whether to wait for a patch that affects Adobe's software.
An iPhone version of the augmented reality <a href="http://argon.gatech.edu/index.html">Argon browser</a>, which lets users scan places and objects with the phone's video camera and see Web content overlaid on the screen, is now available.
It's looking increasingly unlikely that Mozilla will ship Firefox 4 this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW