Google has taken steps to close potential security holes created by a fraudulent certificate for its google.com domain, discovered in late December.
Starting with version 25 of Google Chrome, browser extensions installed offline by other applications will not be enabled until users give their permission through a dialog box in the browser interface.
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
Microsoft refuted claims on Thursday that an information disclosure leak in its Internet Explorer browser poses a privacy risk, arguing that the company publicizing the issue is seeking to put its competitors in an unfavorable light.
A brief look at what’s new in Mozilla’s latest browser.
We take a look at the latest version of Mozilla's browser
Japan's Gree, which runs a large mobile gaming platform, said Wednesday it will expand to include games that run entirely inside web browsers, a move that will free its titles from fees and requirements imposed by app stores run by companies such as ...
Google has released a Chrome browser update with a video decoding enhancement that the company claims will help users save battery life.
Daily Firefox downloads decreased by 63 percent during the nearly 15 months that Microsoft failed to show users of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 a court-mandated browser choice screen, according to figures released by Mozilla.
Security researcher Zoltan Balazs has developed a remote-controlled piece of malware that functions as a browser extension and is capable of modifying Web pages, downloading and executing files, hijacking accounts, bypassing two-factor authentication...
The European Commission has made a formal statement of objections to Microsoft over the company's failure to fulfill its commitment to offer Windows users a free choice of browser in settlement of an earlier antitrust case, the Commission said on Wed...
Ericsson has launched the world's first WebRTC-compatible browser for mobile devices, which will allow developers to integrate voice and video communications in their Web-based applications.
Although Android Ice Cream Sandwich makes some big leaps in HTML5 browser performance, Apple's iOS 5 is still the king, according to a study by Sencha.
Opera Software will work with MediaTek, a designer of software and chipsets for low-end phones, on integrating the Norwegian company's Mini browser on feature phones, Opera said on Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC