Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tell-tale toys open bedroom door to strangers, consumer groups warn
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Developer | Salesforce/JavaNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA