A group of operators including AT&T, Boingo Wireless, BT and China Mobile have joined forces to work on a common framework for Wi-Fi roaming to make it easier for users to access hotspots while travelling abroad.
Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
HP has started laying off workers associated with last year's billion-dollar acquisition of Palm, as it closes down the mobile device business it planned to base on Palm's webOS. The news comes almost exactly a month after HP announced a sweeping reo...
Research in Motion hasn't exactly had the best year so far.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter open threats to sensitive corporate data that businesses need to deal with aggressively, Interop attendees were told.
A privacy activist plans to ask for a judicial review of British prosecutors' decision not to bring a case against BT and the online advertising company Phorm for running secret trials of a system that monitored peoples' Internet use without their co...
After a more than two-year investigation, U.K. prosecutors will not bring a case against BT and an online advertising software company for running secret trials of software that monitored people's Web browsing without their consent.
While his Black Hat DC Conference demonstration was not flawless, a University of Luxembourg student on Wednesday did show that it's possible to trick iPhone users into joining a fake GSM network.
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
A conservative MP has called for UK Internet service providers to protect youngsters by introducing an age-rated opt-in system for online porn.
Speculation that <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/100510-oracle-to-buy-sso-vendor.html?source=nww_rss">Oracle might buy EMC</a> pushed EMC's <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/101310-emc-tackles-big-data-with.html">stock pri...
An additional 16 broadband providers and data center companies have signed up to the European Commission's initiative to reduce electricity consumption.
Global telecommunication services provider British Telecommunications (BT) has unveiled details of its growth plans for the Asia-Pacific region. These included investments in IT infrastructure and new staff in the region, starting with the appointmen...
Communications regulator Ofcom wants to overhaul how UK consumers switch broadband providers, giving the new company the responsibility for ensuring a smooth handover.
Amazon and IBM are the "cloud champions" according to a new report, but Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Red Hat and VMware are also among the list of heavyweights in the emerging cloud computing field.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
- TravelBank uses machine learning to save businesses money on travel
- Indian banks replace millions of debit cards after possible breach
- Wipro is buying cloud consultant Appirio for $500M
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW