Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Storage and networking vendor, Buffalo, has launched a free app for Android smartphones and tablets. The WebAccess A app offers access to Buffalo network-attached storage (NAS) devices using a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Japanese computer peripheral maker Buffalo revealed Thursday a new Blu-ray burner, capable of reaching impressive 12x write speeds when used with USB 3.0.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
The USB 3.0 race heated up Wednesday, as Buffalo made it known that its previously announced HD-HU3 range of hard drives will be the world's first SuperSpeed USB drives to make it to market when they ship in Japan later this month.
Australia’s CSIRO is confident of success in a patent dispute despite the lifting of an injunction by a US Federal Court that banned Buffalo Technology from selling Wi-Fi products.
A federal court in the U.S. has temporarily lifted an injunction that banned Buffalo Technology (USA) from selling its IEEE 802.11a and 802.11g Wi-Fi products due to a patent claim by an Australian scientific agency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW