Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Storage and networking vendor, Buffalo, has launched a free app for Android smartphones and tablets. The WebAccess A app offers access to Buffalo network-attached storage (NAS) devices using a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Japanese computer peripheral maker Buffalo revealed Thursday a new Blu-ray burner, capable of reaching impressive 12x write speeds when used with USB 3.0.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
The USB 3.0 race heated up Wednesday, as Buffalo made it known that its previously announced HD-HU3 range of hard drives will be the world's first SuperSpeed USB drives to make it to market when they ship in Japan later this month.
Australia’s CSIRO is confident of success in a patent dispute despite the lifting of an injunction by a US Federal Court that banned Buffalo Technology from selling Wi-Fi products.
A federal court in the U.S. has temporarily lifted an injunction that banned Buffalo Technology (USA) from selling its IEEE 802.11a and 802.11g Wi-Fi products due to a patent claim by an Australian scientific agency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW