Following Bungie’s departure from Microsoft and subsequent partnership with Activision Blizzard in 2010, rumours had been rife about what the developer has been working on.
As expected, Halo: Reach has the makings of another Microsoft revenue juggernaut. The sci-fi prequel about a group of super-soldiers defending a besieged planet reportedly 'reached' into the pockets of gamers and pulled out a record $200 million in t...
I dropped by Best Buy yesterday for a copy of Windows 7. Best Buy locks up its "real" versions of Windows 7, so the sales guy had to walk across the store to grab a copy from the Geek Squad.
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Bungie has been doing a lot of things lately. They split off from Microsoft in 2007, are building a new giant studio to house even more employees, and have two highly anticipated titles headed our way, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, which takes the laud...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Is Halo 3: Recon an expansion or stand-alone game? According to Bungie, quoted in the December issue of Game Informer, it's both.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Bringing IoT data into public clouds is getting easier
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC