Following Bungie’s departure from Microsoft and subsequent partnership with Activision Blizzard in 2010, rumours had been rife about what the developer has been working on.
As expected, Halo: Reach has the makings of another Microsoft revenue juggernaut. The sci-fi prequel about a group of super-soldiers defending a besieged planet reportedly 'reached' into the pockets of gamers and pulled out a record $200 million in t...
I dropped by Best Buy yesterday for a copy of Windows 7. Best Buy locks up its "real" versions of Windows 7, so the sales guy had to walk across the store to grab a copy from the Geek Squad.
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Bungie has been doing a lot of things lately. They split off from Microsoft in 2007, are building a new giant studio to house even more employees, and have two highly anticipated titles headed our way, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, which takes the laud...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Is Halo 3: Recon an expansion or stand-alone game? According to Bungie, quoted in the December issue of Game Informer, it's both.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)NSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD