Microsoft has fused a number of its new data processing technologies into a single package designed to help organizations get more value from their growing piles of data.
There's been no end in sight to the parade of BI tools appearing on the horizon, and on Friday a new one made its debut, this time with a focus on SMBs.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization and business intelligence service will be generally available in two weeks, marking a major milestone for the new product.
What good is big data if you don't have the proper tools to make sense of it? A startup, Kyvos Insights, can transform terabytes of information stored on Hadoop clusters into easy-to-parse data cubes, the format business analysts prefer.
It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
It was a typically busy year for SAP, with the company making headlines for strong sales of its HANA in-memory database, high-profile acquisitions and aggressive moves into cloud computing.
Whitepapers about business intelligence
This paper explains why, with big data, it’s not about the type, amount or speed of data, but rather what we do with that data and the speed at which we do it. • Business intelligence reports and dashboards simply won’t give you with the level of detail and agility you need • Analytics can help gain a competitive advantage, but developing analytics maturity will help sustain that • This paper walks through each step of the analytics maturity journey, providing insights into the capabilities and tools to consider
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- ARM buys Mistbase and NextG-Com to extend its reach in IoT
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other