Sony will sell off its holdings in mobile game firm DeNA for about US$440 million, the latest in a string of deals that could boost its bid for a profitable year.
New Apple law means execs and directors must hold stock equating to three, five times their salary.
Economic uncertainty tamped down the number and value of technology mergers and acquisitions in 2012 and this year may not look much different, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
SAP customers have made it no secret they believe the vendor's software licensing and pricing is far too complex, and a top company leader recently made a public pledge that things are changing for the better. But a recently created internal SAP docu...
The bigger your email list, the more potential customers you reach with each email. But building an email list can be a challenge for a small business owner. Fortunately, these five strategies require only your expertise and your time.
Microsoft's new version of Windows written for ARM processors may not be an unqualified success, but ARM's CEO Warren East said the software maker will learn from its mistakes with Windows RT and come back with a better product.
Sony, striving for its first annual profit in five years, said Thursday it sold a Tokyo office complex for about US$1.2 billion.
A small business doesn't need expensive software to manage a general ledger and basic business accounting tasks. Here's a look at five reasonably priced cloud services.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison has added a local airline to his Hawaiian holdings, following his purchase last year of Lanai, one of the state's islands.
An investor advisor group is asking shareholders of Hewlett-Packard not to re-elect two long-standing board members and to oppose the ratification of the company's audit firm in connection with the continuing controversy over the company's purchase o...
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has laid out a new strategic and thematic direction for his company, saying that its goal will now be to help clients become "customer companies," with the end result being greater success.
To kick off its annual PartnerWorld conference, IBM has prepared a new round of incentives to help its partners generate more business.
BI (business intelligence) vendor MicroStrategy is getting out of the contact center software business, having sold off its Angel subsidiary to Genesys for roughly US$110 million in cash. The deal is expected to close in March.
Cisco Systems' acquisition of network optimization vendor Intucell closed just three days before the start of this week's Mobile World Congress, great timing for a deal that is likely to play a big role in Cisco's mobile future.
Hewlett-Packard has sold some of the rights to its webOS mobile operating system to LG Electronics for use in smart television sets made by the South Korean electronics firm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT