Adobe will cut 750 jobs and reduce its investment in enterprise software as part of a broader plan to target the fast-growing markets for digital media and digital marketing products, the company said Tuesday.
The ongoing lawsuit between Oracle and third-party support provider Rimini Street has heated up further, with new allegations that Oracle is "abusing" the pre-trial discovery process and using "scare tactics" against customers in order to hurt Rimini...
Bill Weihl, Google's "green energy czar," is leaving the company this week after steering its clean energy efforts for almost six years.
Gavin Kim, a high-ranking executive in Samsung's mobile group, has left for Microsoft to help it build the fledgling Windows Phone 7 product line.
John Opel, who served as IBM CEO from 1981 to 1985, passed away at the age of 86 last week, IBM confirmed Monday.
Yahoo said that its board's strategic review is still underway, with a wide range of options under active consideration, in the wake of unconfirmed reports that some private equity firms and technology companies are planning to invest in the Internet...
There was mixed news on PC and microprocessor market growth this week, while the Groupon initial public offering Friday showed that there are plenty of people betting that social media will continue to drive technology trends.
Bharti Airtel's third-quarter profit was hit by high interest and amortization costs related to the mobile network operator's 3G rollout in India and its acquisition in Africa.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a drop in revenue during the third quarter, but the company still made a €194 million (US$268 million) profit. However, the future looks murky, the company said on Friday.
AMD plans to lay off 10 per cent of its global workforce and will terminate "existing contractual commitments" in a plan to cut costs, the company announced Thursday.
Apple became one of the world's most successful technology companies under Steve Jobs, and it remains to be seen whether new leader Tim Cook can sustain the company's market dominance and magic.
Cloud computing, security and the mobile space hold the most growth potential in the coming years, according to IT professionals surveyed by tech staffing firm Modis.
A judge in the U.S. on Wednesday allowed parts of C Spire Wireless and Sprint Nextel's lawsuits against AT&T's proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA.
After a couple of high-profile departures, HP has announced some executive appointments, including a new CIO.
Lenovo's profit for the third quarter nearly doubled year on year as the company continued its fast-paced growth, beating Dell to become the world's second-largest PC vendor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW