The European Commission's long-awaited Cyber Security Strategy will be presented on Thursday and will force private companies, so-called “enablers of information society services”, to report all data breaches or cyber security incidents to national a...
Michael Dell has teamed up with investment firm Silver Lake to buy computer maker Dell, the company he founded as a 19-year-old in 1984, in a deal valued at about US$24.4 billion.
Former Atari Interactive CEO Frédéric Chesnais has decided to take a 25.23% stake in the company in a bid to save it from bankruptcy, Atari announced on Tuesday.
Both civil liberties activists and a prominent child protection advocate have criticized the European Commission's Coalition for Safer Internet. The results of the coalition were released to mark Safer Internet Day on Tuesday.
Hailo, the U.K.-based developer of taxi-hailing mobile apps, has landed fresh investment from KDDI, one of Japan's largest mobile operators.
Baidu's net profit in the fourth quarter grew 36 percent year-over-year, but the company admits it has to still take advantage of China's growing mobile Internet market.
Oracle has agreed to pay US$1.7 billion for Acme Packet, a network equipment vendor specializing in session delivery.
Civil liberties activists attending the European Commission's new copyright talks on Monday declared the process a "waste of time" and an "outrageous attempt to avoid copyright reform."
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
Adding more performance management muscle to its line of analysis software and services, IBM is acquiring the software assets of Star Analytics.
SAP's burgeoning portfolio of cloud-based applications has prompted it to make some changes to its PartnerEdge channel program.
Google has declined to confirm a report that it narrowly met its deadline for submitting a response to the European Commission over its antitrust concerns about the company.
SAP plans to extend its CRM offering with the acquisition of Ticket-Web, a German specialist in online ticketing for sports and entertainment venues.
Nintendo won't cut the price of the Wii U to boost sagging sales.
Despite saying in December that talks with Google could not go on forever, the European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia seems resigned to more waiting.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW