The European Commission's long-awaited Cyber Security Strategy will be presented on Thursday and will force private companies, so-called “enablers of information society services”, to report all data breaches or cyber security incidents to national a...
Michael Dell has teamed up with investment firm Silver Lake to buy computer maker Dell, the company he founded as a 19-year-old in 1984, in a deal valued at about US$24.4 billion.
Former Atari Interactive CEO Frédéric Chesnais has decided to take a 25.23% stake in the company in a bid to save it from bankruptcy, Atari announced on Tuesday.
Both civil liberties activists and a prominent child protection advocate have criticized the European Commission's Coalition for Safer Internet. The results of the coalition were released to mark Safer Internet Day on Tuesday.
Hailo, the U.K.-based developer of taxi-hailing mobile apps, has landed fresh investment from KDDI, one of Japan's largest mobile operators.
Baidu's net profit in the fourth quarter grew 36 percent year-over-year, but the company admits it has to still take advantage of China's growing mobile Internet market.
Oracle has agreed to pay US$1.7 billion for Acme Packet, a network equipment vendor specializing in session delivery.
Civil liberties activists attending the European Commission's new copyright talks on Monday declared the process a "waste of time" and an "outrageous attempt to avoid copyright reform."
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
Adding more performance management muscle to its line of analysis software and services, IBM is acquiring the software assets of Star Analytics.
SAP's burgeoning portfolio of cloud-based applications has prompted it to make some changes to its PartnerEdge channel program.
Google has declined to confirm a report that it narrowly met its deadline for submitting a response to the European Commission over its antitrust concerns about the company.
SAP plans to extend its CRM offering with the acquisition of Ticket-Web, a German specialist in online ticketing for sports and entertainment venues.
Nintendo won't cut the price of the Wii U to boost sagging sales.
Despite saying in December that talks with Google could not go on forever, the European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia seems resigned to more waiting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC