The European Commission's long-awaited Cyber Security Strategy will be presented on Thursday and will force private companies, so-called “enablers of information society services”, to report all data breaches or cyber security incidents to national a...
Michael Dell has teamed up with investment firm Silver Lake to buy computer maker Dell, the company he founded as a 19-year-old in 1984, in a deal valued at about US$24.4 billion.
Former Atari Interactive CEO Frédéric Chesnais has decided to take a 25.23% stake in the company in a bid to save it from bankruptcy, Atari announced on Tuesday.
Both civil liberties activists and a prominent child protection advocate have criticized the European Commission's Coalition for Safer Internet. The results of the coalition were released to mark Safer Internet Day on Tuesday.
Hailo, the U.K.-based developer of taxi-hailing mobile apps, has landed fresh investment from KDDI, one of Japan's largest mobile operators.
Baidu's net profit in the fourth quarter grew 36 percent year-over-year, but the company admits it has to still take advantage of China's growing mobile Internet market.
Oracle has agreed to pay US$1.7 billion for Acme Packet, a network equipment vendor specializing in session delivery.
Civil liberties activists attending the European Commission's new copyright talks on Monday declared the process a "waste of time" and an "outrageous attempt to avoid copyright reform."
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
Adding more performance management muscle to its line of analysis software and services, IBM is acquiring the software assets of Star Analytics.
SAP's burgeoning portfolio of cloud-based applications has prompted it to make some changes to its PartnerEdge channel program.
Google has declined to confirm a report that it narrowly met its deadline for submitting a response to the European Commission over its antitrust concerns about the company.
SAP plans to extend its CRM offering with the acquisition of Ticket-Web, a German specialist in online ticketing for sports and entertainment venues.
Nintendo won't cut the price of the Wii U to boost sagging sales.
Despite saying in December that talks with Google could not go on forever, the European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia seems resigned to more waiting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant -10056987-001VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW