SAP's revenue from software and software-related services showed ample growth thanks in part to its HANA in-memory database and to strength in its portfolio of cloud applications, the company said Tuesday as it reported preliminary numbers for the qu...
Cloud Sherpas is continuing its string of acquisitions of boutique consulting firms for cloud services, with the purchase of Innoveer Solutions and Navigis. Terms of the deals, which were announced Tuesday, were not disclosed.
Alibaba Group's Jack Ma will step down from his position as CEO of the Chinese e-commerce giant in May, to help usher in its next generation of leaders. But he will stay on as executive chairman to focus on company strategy.
iPhone, iPad chip supplier stands to lose out as Apple moves its chip business elsewhere
The unemployment rate among U.S. IT workers stood at 3.3 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012, significantly lower than the overall unemployment rate of 7.8 percent, according to tech job board Dice.
Banking on the trend toward Cloud computing, Hewlett-Packard has created a stand-alone organization to oversee the company's hosted computing services and software offerings.
NXP Semiconductors is planning to cut 700 to 900 jobs as part of a reorganization to reduce costs of support services, the company said on Monday.
Tata Consultancy Services had strong revenue and profit growth in the fourth quarter, indicating that the offshoring market is recovering.
Bullish analyst Munster has swiped $25 of his target for Apple, but still thinks a cheap iPhone is a good idea and could raise $6.5 in revenue.
Vendor earnings, market research reports and the International CES in Las Vegas this week highlighted the hardware arena, which appears to be a tale of two sectors with very different fates: PCs and mobile devices.
Revenue at Infosys grew in the fourth quarter, but profit fell as a result of a wage rise and investments in newer businesses.
Contrary to a report in the Financial Times on Wednesday, Europe's leading telecoms networks have no imminent plans for a pan-European network, nor was such an idea backed by the European Union's competition authority.
Nokia sold 4.4 million Lumia smartphones during the fourth quarter of last year, as the company's Devices & Services unit exceeded expectations, according to preliminary data.
NetSuite has acquired POS (point of sale) software vendor Retail Anywhere in a bid to flesh out its family of SuiteCommerce applications.
Zynga's Mark Pincus made the annual "Worst CEOs" list compiled by Dartmouth College professor Sydney Finkelstein, which also nearly included Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Andrew Mason of Groupon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW