Sony on Thursday cut its global sales targets for key products including its PlayStation handheld consoles and TVs, but held to its goal of returning to profitability this year.
Wipro has decided to move its non-IT businesses out of the company to give it a higher focus on IT services, it said Thursday.
Japan's Softbank, which announced a US$20 billion deal to acquire U.S. mobile operator Sprint Nextel earlier this month, said it booked a record operating profit in its fiscal first half.
Japan's Panasonic said Wednesday it will end its brief return to the European smartphone market, pulling out less than a year after launching its first handset outside of Japan since 2005.
IBM, Epicor and other vendors could be eyeing a purchase of supply-chain software vendor JDA, analysts said Tuesday following a published report that the company was looking for suitors.
Sybase CEO John Chen is leaving SAP, roughly two-and-a-half years after SAP acquired the company for its database and mobility technologies, SAP announced Tuesday.
Taiwanese PC maker Asus saw major growth in its tablet shipments in the third quarter with the launch of Google's Nexus 7, and projects the shipments will reach at least 10 million units next year.
Internet payments company PayPal will cut 325 jobs as part of a companywide reorganisation, its president said.
China's largest search engine, Baidu, said on Tuesday its net profit for the third quarter increased by 59.8 percent year over year on continued growth from advertising customers and improvements made to draw revenue from its online ad services.
Riverbed Technology will acquire Opnet Technologies for about US$1 billion, the two companies said Monday.
Two of Apple's top executives are leaving the company: Scott Forstall, who has overseen the iOS platform that runs the iPhone and iPad, will leave Apple next year, and John Browett, senior vice president of retail, is leaving sooner, Apple said Monda...
A queue of several hundred people, snaking around the block, greeted Apple's new store in Palo Alto, California, on Saturday morning.
Tech stocks were flat Friday afternoon after earnings announcements from IT vendors this week and a government economic report offered glimpses of good news, but not enough to dispel the pall that hangs over the technology market.
German publisher Burda Digital has increased its stake in professional social network Xing to 38.89 percent, triggering a disclosure requirement and a mandatory offer to minority stakeholders. Burda is offering €44 per share, almost €7 more per share...
Europe's Justice Commissioner on Friday told ministers from European Union member states that she was prepared to offer some concessions to small businesses and the public sector in revising the data protection regulation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
- Software as a Service solutions: The key to maintaining Australia’s competitiveness in higher education
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT