AT&T has asked a judge to put on hold the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit to block its merger with T-Mobile USA while the two companies decide whether to move forward with the deal.
Intel warned on Monday that fourth-quarter revenue will be lower than anticipated due to a hard-drive shortage. The chip maker now anticipates quarterly revenue of US$13.7 billion, down from a previous n estimate of $14.7 billion.
European Union member states will be forced to digitize all their government data, it was revealed on Monday.
Nokia Siemens Networks is selling its fixed-line broadband access business to Adtran, the latest in a series of sell-offs, the company said on Monday.
The U.S. Department of Justice will file a motion to stay or dismiss its lawsuit to block AT&T's acquisition of T-Mobile USA because the agency believes there's no deal pending, a lawyer for the DOJ said Friday.
After several days of gains, tech stocks dropped Thursday as markets declined on disappointing news from Europe, where government officials are meeting to try to solve the sovereign debt crisis afflicting several countries in the euro area.
IBM is buying analytics vendor DemandTec for US$440 million in a bid to build out its line of e-commerce software, the companies announced Thursday. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
Microsoft and General Electric's healthcare IT business are setting up a 50:50 joint venture to develop and market an open, interoperable technology platform and clinical applications for enabling better population health management, the companies sa...
The European Union's antitrust regulator said Tuesday that it is investigating whether Apple has operated a cartel with five other e-book publishers and engaged in other restrictive business practices banned under E.U. law.
Cloud-based human resources software vendor SuccessFactors said Tuesday it is acquiring Jobs2web for US$110 million, just days after <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/news/applications/3322680/update-2-sap-buys-successfactors-for-34-bn-to-boost...
Japanese mobile game provider Gree said Tuesday it would launch a new gaming platform next year as it looks to take on heavyweights like Facebook and Zynga.
Hewlett-Packard has acquired the German company Hiflex Software to advance its Web-based printing business, it said on Tuesday.
Facebook has hired the team at Gowalla, a mobile location service in Austin, Texas, but the service will be shut down by January, the companies said Monday.
Clearwire plans to raise as much as $345 million in stock transactions to help fund its LTE (Long Term Evolution) network deployment and other activities.
Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Azure brings SQL Server Analysis Services to the cloud
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA