SAP is set to challenge Oracle, IBM and Microsoft in the small but growing market for CEP (complex event processing) software with a product called Event Insight, which it planned to announce Wednesday at an event in New York.
Chinese network equipment maker Huawei has won a preliminary injunction from a U.S. court, preventing Motorola Solutions from carrying out the transfer of trade secrets to Nokia Siemens Networks.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday reported strong profits for its first fiscal quarter of 2011 but the results were dampened by weakness in its PC and services divisions.
Alibaba.com's CEO resigned Monday, hoping to restore the company's image after the Chinese e-commerce giant revealed how its suppliers had defrauded its customers -- but analysts say his abrupt departure only raises further questions about what is re...
Cisco achieved a milestone in its most recent fiscal quarter, one with profound implications for the future of the company: Cisco made more money from its new products and services than it did from routers and switches.
The head of Alibaba.com, a top e-commerce operator in China, has resigned following an internal investigation that found an increase in fraudulent transactions at the company.
Over a dozen companies banded together with an online job service in Taipei over the weekend to seek people for the island's computer and online game industries. Some of the jobs even pay gamers to play full-time.
We know that Apple’s mobile application subscription scheme is unpopular with publishers, but now analyst firm Forrester’s CEO is panning it too.
Chinese network equipment supplier Huawei has reversed its stance and has accepted a U.S. panel's recommendation to voluntarily divest from a business acquisition that had drawn national security concerns.
Intel will hire 4,000 workers in the U.S. this year, primarily in product development and research and development, the company said on Friday.
Google's decision this week to ask the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office to re-examine a number of the Oracle patents at issue in the companies' ongoing intellectual-property case could have a significant effect on how the dispute plays out.
Tech vendor results this week reinforced the perception that business spending would fuel IT sales this year, and helped indexes head for a third straight week of gains.
Novell's shareholders have approved the sale of the company to Attachmate for about US$2.2 billion, although the deal depends on Novell getting approval to sell hundreds of patents to a consortium led by Microsoft.
Looking back on the last twelve months, most outsourcing analysts agree that the level of IT services deals sealed has held relatively steady, year-over-year. The total value of outsourcing contracts signed in 2010 was $62.4 billion, according to out...
Clearwire gained 1.5 million subscribers in the fourth quarter of 2010 and more than doubled its revenue, but lost US$128 million, the mobile WiMax operator announced on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia