Facebook and other tech companies aren't changing the racial mix or the percentage of women in their workforce fast enough, which has become a matter of concern to civil rights activists.
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has laid out his new mission for the company in an email sent out to all employees.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Apple will be playing a larger role in the development of Bluetooth as the company pushes into wearable technology, home automation and more.
Tidal, the music streaming service owned by rapper and music producer Jay-Z, has just lost its second CEO this year.
Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
A week and a half after Dick Costolo announced that he would be stepping down from the CEO role at Twitter, the company's board of directors has sent a shot across the bow of one of the expected front-runner candidates to take the social network's to...
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
China's Tsinghua University has teamed up with the University of Washington and Microsoft to launch the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) -- a tech-focused graduate school that's the first of its kind.
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
Fitbit sprinted into Wall Street in its debut as a public company Thursday, as its shares opened 52 percent higher than the price that the wearables company had set for them.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Oracle has reported a sharp drop in profit for the quarter just ended, with customers spending more on its cloud services but less on software that runs in their own data centers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW