Facebook and other tech companies aren't changing the racial mix or the percentage of women in their workforce fast enough, which has become a matter of concern to civil rights activists.
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has laid out his new mission for the company in an email sent out to all employees.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Apple will be playing a larger role in the development of Bluetooth as the company pushes into wearable technology, home automation and more.
Tidal, the music streaming service owned by rapper and music producer Jay-Z, has just lost its second CEO this year.
Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
A week and a half after Dick Costolo announced that he would be stepping down from the CEO role at Twitter, the company's board of directors has sent a shot across the bow of one of the expected front-runner candidates to take the social network's to...
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
China's Tsinghua University has teamed up with the University of Washington and Microsoft to launch the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) -- a tech-focused graduate school that's the first of its kind.
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
Fitbit sprinted into Wall Street in its debut as a public company Thursday, as its shares opened 52 percent higher than the price that the wearables company had set for them.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Oracle has reported a sharp drop in profit for the quarter just ended, with customers spending more on its cloud services but less on software that runs in their own data centers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC