Facebook and other tech companies aren't changing the racial mix or the percentage of women in their workforce fast enough, which has become a matter of concern to civil rights activists.
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has laid out his new mission for the company in an email sent out to all employees.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Apple will be playing a larger role in the development of Bluetooth as the company pushes into wearable technology, home automation and more.
Tidal, the music streaming service owned by rapper and music producer Jay-Z, has just lost its second CEO this year.
Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
A week and a half after Dick Costolo announced that he would be stepping down from the CEO role at Twitter, the company's board of directors has sent a shot across the bow of one of the expected front-runner candidates to take the social network's to...
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
China's Tsinghua University has teamed up with the University of Washington and Microsoft to launch the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) -- a tech-focused graduate school that's the first of its kind.
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
Fitbit sprinted into Wall Street in its debut as a public company Thursday, as its shares opened 52 percent higher than the price that the wearables company had set for them.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Oracle has reported a sharp drop in profit for the quarter just ended, with customers spending more on its cloud services but less on software that runs in their own data centers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW