To boost its in-house machine learning efforts, Twitter has acquired Whetlab, a startup that makes it easier for companies to use machine learning tools.
Mark Penn, Microsoft's executive vice president of advertising and strategy, will leave the company in September to open a private equity firm.
If you’re looking to hire a developer, which is more important: her LinkedIn profile or samples of her code on GitHub?
Asustek Computer may be considering a bid for HTC, but HTC said Monday it wants nothing do with it.
A deal for Taiwanese PC maker Asustek Computer to buy struggling phone-maker HTC makes sense to some, and on Friday Asus's chairman said he wouldn't rule it out.
Dick Costolo has stepped down as CEO of Twitter after five years on the job, relinquishing his post amid longstanding problems including sluggish growth and frequent abusive comments posted to the social network. Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey, who is...
Embattled Twitter CEO, Dick Costolo, will be leaving the social networking company on July 1, according to an SEC filing the company made public on Thursday.
Embattled Twitter CEO Dick Costolo will be leaving the social networking company on July 1, according to an SEC filing the company made public Thursday.
To help enterprise customers better manage applications sprawled across hybrid clouds, Microsoft has purchased BlueStripe Software, a provider of technology for watching over distributed applications.
To encourage diversity in IT, Intel Capital has established a US$125 million investment program targeted at startups run by women and under-represented minorities.
The ongoing saga surrounding HP's ill-fated Autonomy acquisition continued on Tuesday with the company's announcement that it will pay $US100 million in a settlement agreement with PGGM Vermogensbeheer B.V.
Adding to a growing portfolio of software development applications, CA Technologies has acquired Grid-Tools, whose software automates the process of testing newly-built applications.
Civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson asked Google to make an amendment to its governance byelaws to make a search for women and people of color a must before filling board positions, as part of his push to get higher representation for women and ce...
Satellite TV service provider Dish Network and wireless carrier T-Mobile US are reportedly in talks for a merger, which could be the latest in a wave of consolidation in the media and communications industry.
Hewlett-Packard has given a glimpse of what the company's separation looks like from an internal IT perspective, and not surprisingly, there are some big numbers involved.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD