Research In Motion confirmed on Friday that it has agreed to acquire NewBay Software, a provider of software to help mobile operators and device makers deliver content and services.
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
The Internet and social networks like Facebook and Twitter immediately lit up Wednesday night with the news of the death of Apple Chairman Steve Jobs.
There is unlikely to be another visionary like Apple Chairman Steve Jobs, who died Wednesday at age 56, no one who will have anything approaching his impact on the computer and electronics industries.
We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.
As news of the death of Steve Jobs spread around the Internet, the tributes came pouring in Wednesday, crediting Apple's co-founder and chairman with -- more than once -- changing computing as we know it.
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died Wednesday after a long illness. He was 56. Jobs, who reigned as Apple CEO for 14 years, resigned his post in August 2011 and was replaced by Tim Cook, who previously was the company's Chief Operating Officer. Jobs, in...
1955 -- Born Feb. 24 in San Francisco to Joanne Simpson and Abdulfattah Jandali.
Steve Jobs, the Apple co-founder who resigned from the company in the mid-1980s and returned a decade later to make Apple one of the most successful technology companies in the world, has died.
The Salesforce.com chief continued his spat with Oracle CEO Larry Ellison on Wednesday morning - and you might not see Marc Benioff at an Oracle conference again.
The U.S. technology industry added 115,000 jobs in the first half of 2011, nearly erasing job losses in the sector during 2010, according to a new report from the TechAmerica Foundation.
Microsoft, confirming one of the technology industry’s worst kept secrets, is killing off its Zune music player about 5 years after its debut as a potential iPod killer.
Red Hat announced Tuesday that it is acquiring Gluster, which makes open-source software that clusters commodity SATA drives and NAS systems into massively scalable pools of storage, in a cash deal valued at about $136 million. Gluster is also a cont...
Intel's McAfee unit is acquiring NitroSecurity in an effort to speed up risk and threat assessment capabilities via its security products, Intel said Tuesday.
In a move to fortify a newly created division devoted to security systems, IBM is acquiring Q1 Labs, the company announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
- OPPO-rtunistic: China smartphone heavyweight set for Australian launch
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC