Three key Lawson Software executives have left the company in recent weeks, just several months following Infor's acquisition of the company and the retirement of CEO Harry Debes.
Thin client maker Wyse Technology has acquired Canadian company Trellia to help it manage the growing number of smartphones and tablets used by enterprises, Wyse said on Monday.
Computer stocks sagged Friday morning in the wake of continuing economic worries and mixed financial news from hardware and software vendors this week.
Enterprise software vendors have been rushing to build or buy "sentiment analysis" technologies that can analyze the tone of what people are saying about companies and brands on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
CFOs who gathered outside Boston on Thursday to discuss how they can be agents for change within their enterprises were treated to a close-up view of how Oracle not only transformed its own business but made its Sun Microsystems acquisition a success...
Yelp, a local business reviews site, filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering (IPO) of up to US$100 million.
Sega said Friday it has acquired U.S. online game developer Three Rings Design, in an effort to grow outside its traditional video game business overseas.
Motorola Mobility said Thursday that its shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favor of the proposed acquisition of the company by Google.
Wi-Fi infrastructure vendor Aruba Networks will buy Avenda Systems to expand its network security offerings and help enable BYOD (bring-your-own-device) strategies in enterprises.
SAP could be entering significant new product categories soon, judging from remarks made by co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe on Thursday.
Arthur Levinson, former CEO of biotech company Genentech, is taking on the chairmanship of Apple's board, filling the role that Apple founder Steve Jobs vacated when he died last month.
Dell has reported a small dip in revenue for the third quarter, owing to weaker consumer demand for PCs, but recorded an increase in earnings.
Intel will invest $US100 million in companies developing software and services for mobile device and PCs, a move to improve the chip maker's presence in the mobile device market.
SAP announced on Tuesday it will spend more than US$2 billion over the next four years to expand its business in China, with plans to almost double the number of employees it has in the nation.
Fujitsu said Tuesday it will work with Whamcloud to develop new features for the open-source Lustre file system aimed at high-performance computing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW