A small business doesn't need expensive software to manage a general ledger and basic business accounting tasks. Here's a look at five reasonably priced cloud services.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison has added a local airline to his Hawaiian holdings, following his purchase last year of Lanai, one of the state's islands.
An investor advisor group is asking shareholders of Hewlett-Packard not to re-elect two long-standing board members and to oppose the ratification of the company's audit firm in connection with the continuing controversy over the company's purchase o...
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has laid out a new strategic and thematic direction for his company, saying that its goal will now be to help clients become "customer companies," with the end result being greater success.
To kick off its annual PartnerWorld conference, IBM has prepared a new round of incentives to help its partners generate more business.
BI (business intelligence) vendor MicroStrategy is getting out of the contact center software business, having sold off its Angel subsidiary to Genesys for roughly US$110 million in cash. The deal is expected to close in March.
Cisco Systems' acquisition of network optimization vendor Intucell closed just three days before the start of this week's Mobile World Congress, great timing for a deal that is likely to play a big role in Cisco's mobile future.
Hewlett-Packard has sold some of the rights to its webOS mobile operating system to LG Electronics for use in smart television sets made by the South Korean electronics firm.
SAP has acquired SmartOps in a move the company says will allow it to develop real-time supply chain applications that take advantage of SAP's HANA in-memory database.
Even though PC giants Hewlett-Packard and Dell reported significant year-over-year sales declines, tech stocks, buoyed by signs of confidence from other IT vendors, started to rise again Friday after slumping for most of the week.
Alcatel-Lucent's board has appointed Michel Combes as the company's new Chief Executive Officer, following Ben Verwaayen's recent resignation.
Intel has acquired appMobi's HTML5 developer tools division and hired its tools-related technical staff, to likely boost its presence in the mobile apps developer market.
Hewlett-Packard's CEO has dismissed persistent rumours that the company might break itself up in a move that could create more value for shareholders.
Hewlett-Packard reported a drop in profit for the last quarter as printer and PC sales both declined, but said cost-cutting measures the company announced last year are starting to pay off.
Square made it possible for small businesses to accept credit cards via smartphone. Today the company unveiled a decidedly non-mobile solution: a payment system for brick-and-mortar stores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- Acer's new Windows 10 laptops arrive with Chromebook-like prices
- Microsoft updates program to encourage diversity in partner law firms
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW