Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government age...
Vic Gundotra, a key executive at Google who helped to create Google+, is leaving the company, he announced on Thursday.
National security may be at stake as private businesses try to manage a growing number of cyberthreats, but IT professionals shouldn't have to bear that burden alone.
Businesses that permit Bitcoin transactions may soon have a way to protect themselves from drops in the digital currency's value.
After a brief but influential stint, Stephen Luczo, chairman and CEO of Seagate Technology, is leaving Microsoft's board of directors.
Supercomputing speed is typically boosted by adding more processors, but two new systems funded by the National Science Foundation due to go live next January will take an unconventional approach to speed up calculations and data analysis.
Financial data and news company Bloomberg has developed in-house access controls and embraced several other technological fixes after it emerged last year that the company's journalists had routinely accessed data on how Wall Street clients were usin...
Bitcoin's wild volatility, and its ability to facilitate crimes such as money laundering, make it dangerous to Americans and it must be banned, U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Wednesday.
Investor Carl Icahn has ripped into the eBay board of directors and called for the company to spin off its PayPal unit in a colorful letter to eBay stockholders released Monday.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
A six-month deadline extension could be enough to keep Germany's electronics payment system running, new German Central Bank figures on SEPA payment adoption showed Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
Ford CEO Alan Mulally, seeking to end speculation over a possible move to Microsoft, told the Associated Press on Monday that he will not become the software company's next CEO.
Global spending on IT and telecom products and services will grow 3.1 percent between 2013 and 2014, compared to just 0.4 percent a year earlier, with enterprise software spending driving much of the growth, according to Gartner projections.
AT&T wants to silence a shareholder proposal that it disclose the government requests it receives for customer information, rejecting a step that Google, Microsoft and other Internet companies have already taken.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW