SAP has broadened its partner program for companies that want to develop applications using its technology and then sell them through the SAP online store.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
Sixteen of the top 25 companies offering a good work-life balance are technology companies, according to a new ranking from the job site Glassdoor, with the SAS Institute and National Instruments leading the pack.
The computer hardware and software graphics market will grow in the coming years as applications become visually demanding, and employment opportunities in the field will expand, according to a study released on Tuesday.
Apple's third-quarter earnings will be disclosed in an Apple financial results conference call on 23 July.
From around the end of August, European Union telecoms providers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will have to comply with new rules to ensure that customers in all E.U. countries receive the same information if their personal data is lost, stol...
Data encryption could help enterprises protect their sensitive information against mass surveillance by governments, as well as guard against unauthorized access by ill-intended third parties, but the correct implementation and use of data encryption...
Security concerns and productivity loss are the top reasons businesses restrict access to social tools, according to a new study commissioned by Microsoft.
Apple pays a fair share of the taxes it owes the U.S. and other nations, its CEO said Tuesday, despite criticism from U.S. senators that the company is ducking taxes by shifting profits to subsidiaries that the company does not consider tax residents...
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
After Ernest von Simson's book, "The Limits of Strategy: Lessons in Leadership from the Computer Industry," was published three years ago, he watched major shifts occur at the IT companies he had focused on, notably the slide of Hewlett-Packard at th...
SAP has expanded its foray into corporate sustainability with the release of a carpooling application called TwoGo.
Ken Segall, a former Apple employee who worked for the company for more than a decade during the Steve Jobs era, reveals what he thinks Apple needs to do to progress in the future.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he is confident that Apple will launch new products that will "surprise and shock us all," and help boost the company's "disappointing" share price higher than the 16-month low it fell to last week.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT