On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Microsoft recently unveiled the Windows Phone App Studio, a tool to make it easier to develop apps for Windows Phone smartphones. Microsoft is hoping it will help expand the volume and variety of apps available in the Windows Phone Store, but it's an...
Microsoft's Windows Phone is still an underdog in the smartphone market, but it's starting to put up a decent fight.
Google's Nexus 4 smartphone is not at the end of its life despite suspicions to the contrary during the run-up to Google I/O.
You're away from the office when you get that sinking feeling. Maybe that file you need is locked on your desk PC in London while you're visiting Shanghai. You don't need to sweat, thankfully. Remote desktop apps let you log on to your PC or tablet a...
It's been two years since Chromebooks running Google's Chrome OS appeared on store shelves. So far, Google's plan - to turn your Web browser into an operating system and websites into desktop-app replacements - does not appear to be catching on
So you're looking to work with an overseas supplier for parts. Or you need to hire a programmer whose English is fractured at best. Now what? Do you really need to hire a translator just so you can communicate with these folks?
BlackBerry customers are at a crossroads: Either stick with BlackBerry or switch to some other smartphone platform. If you're still using a BlackBerry, then you've probably grown tired of watching the smartphone world pass you by. However, the new Bl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC