How to keep a tent, office space, living room or bedroom cool
Have a holiday in America while you're buying it
An Intel Core M CPU makes the ThinkPad Helix 2 run silently, gives it a bit more battery life
This ASUS router is quick, reliable and has plenty of great storage and remote access features
business in pictures
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Looking for iPhone and iPad business apps that can boost your productivity? These 12 lesser-known iOS downloads will help extend your mobile display to a desktop, schedule social-media updates, scan documents and much more.
The first step is browser-based environments for online meetings
In the latest episode of Security Sessions, CSO Editor-in-Chief Joan Goodchild chats with Stephen Boyer, CTO and co-founder of BitSight, about the recent DNS attacks against Dyn, and how CSOs can prepare their systems against future attacks.
Network World's Brandon Butler and Blair Hanley Frank from the IDG News Service discuss cloud news from Day 1 of the 2016 Amazon re:Invent show in Las Vegas, including what was up with the "big honking truck" showing up on the keynote stage.
Up for discussion: The 10 most pressing and disruptive technologies for the year ahead, according to Computerworld's Tech Forecast 2017 research.
People seeking leadership roles in business, or even those in search of funding for a start-up, may volunteer their DNA test results to demonstrate that they have the right aptitude, leadership capabilities and intelligence for the job.
Don't be surprised if your company decides to do away with password logins. A new survey has found that most organizations are leaning toward phasing out password authentication.
Video experts and social media marketers share their tips for how small businesses can attract and engage customers using Facebook’s live streaming service.
Sometimes, no matter how bad you feel, you have to head to the office anyway. Here's how to handle it.
IBM and Bank of Tokyo say they’ve developed a smart contract prototype to manage their IT services engagement on a blockchain. Here’s why IT outsourcing deals may be a low-risk proving ground for multiparty blockchain applications.
Social media can be a distractions at work, but it's not always a bad thing. Help your employees use social media to network, connect and learn from others in the industry.
The category of business management software, while evolving, is cluttered. The term ‘business management system’ has been a catch all term to cover a multitude of business technology solutions.
It's time to take the password problem in hand. This free guide from the editors of CSO will help you communicate the challenges and what is at stake and evaluate and choose the right enterprise password management solution for your business.
Whitepapers about business
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Videos about business
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW