Sometimes, no matter how bad you feel, you have to head to the office anyway. Here's how to handle it.
IBM and Bank of Tokyo say they’ve developed a smart contract prototype to manage their IT services engagement on a blockchain. Here’s why IT outsourcing deals may be a low-risk proving ground for multiparty blockchain applications.
Social media can be a distractions at work, but it's not always a bad thing. Help your employees use social media to network, connect and learn from others in the industry.
The category of business management software, while evolving, is cluttered. The term ‘business management system’ has been a catch all term to cover a multitude of business technology solutions.
It's time to take the password problem in hand. This free guide from the editors of CSO will help you communicate the challenges and what is at stake and evaluate and choose the right enterprise password management solution for your business.
When Facebook released a live-video feature for Facebook at Work, Weber Shandwick was one of the first companies to put it to use. The service hasn't replaced the PR's firms other collaboration tools (yet), but it is quickly gaining traction.
Culture is at the core of our business’ values and behaviours. It’s the way we work with one another, collaborating, innovating and simplifying; all with the common goal to help businesses succeed. But in order to create and nurture the right culture...
I’ve heard so many times that, “Technology is a boy’s world.” But whether you’re a woman or not, your success in the tech industry is going to come down to the same factors: Are you really good at what you do? Can you get the job done? And more impor...
Sustainability is a significant consideration for your business. Environmental responsibility is an essential part of meeting your corporate social objectives and developing a positive brand perception. A recent BSR study found that 72 per cent of bu...
Too busy to take a break right now? With impending deadlines, a calendar full of meetings, a packed to-do-list, open tabs on your browser and unread emails, downtime rarely takes priority. Throw in the world of smartphones and laptops and recharging ...
Enterprise customers face real problems every day with their storage infrastructure. They need to keep their businesses up and running non-stop and meet demands from customers, while managing growth and protecting their digital assets from malicious ...
How often have you wondered how you stack up against your commerce marketing colleagues and competitors? You may be proud of what you've accomplished, however you know there could be other things you should be doing to make your commerce marketing pr...
Businesses and large corporations struggle to digest dense data. An overload of data can be intimidating, and problems arise from the time taken to process the information, as well as a lack of internal skills and tools to interpret it. In cases wher...
Since Apple’s announcement of its iBeacon technology back in 2013 and Google’s release of Eddystone soon after, retailers have been exploring how location-based technology can speak to mobile devices in order to enhance the shopping experience. While...
It’s no secret that cloud adoption is growing, with the cloud quickly becoming the home for more and more data and analytics solutions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC