A new report suggests most companies simply don't understand how effective social media can be for customer service, and majority of brand feedback people leave on social sites is ignored.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
Despite the rising popularity in digital transformations, one college professor says his students want no part of the CIO role, let alone IT.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
The federal government has announced the first stage of a new online digital marketplace that will enable start-ups to access its $5 billion annual spend on ICT projects.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
Looking for iPhone and iPad business apps that can boost your productivity? These 12 lesser-known iOS downloads will help extend your mobile display to a desktop, schedule social-media updates, scan documents and much more.
Don't let all the talk about service synergies and sales teams fool you: Microsoft gobbled up Nokia to ensure Windows Phone's ongoing survival and bolster the "devices" portion of its newly refocused "devices and services" business.
A preview version of Windows Server 2012 R2 is now out, complete with a nag feature aimed at administrators.
Technology has changed everything we know about the office. Now it is threatening to get rid of the office as we know it.
Top Gartner analyst urges government tech leaders to keep mission objectives and service approach in mind as they move IT processes to the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD