A new report suggests most companies simply don't understand how effective social media can be for customer service, and majority of brand feedback people leave on social sites is ignored.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
Despite the rising popularity in digital transformations, one college professor says his students want no part of the CIO role, let alone IT.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
The federal government has announced the first stage of a new online digital marketplace that will enable start-ups to access its $5 billion annual spend on ICT projects.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
Looking for iPhone and iPad business apps that can boost your productivity? These 12 lesser-known iOS downloads will help extend your mobile display to a desktop, schedule social-media updates, scan documents and much more.
Don't let all the talk about service synergies and sales teams fool you: Microsoft gobbled up Nokia to ensure Windows Phone's ongoing survival and bolster the "devices" portion of its newly refocused "devices and services" business.
A preview version of Windows Server 2012 R2 is now out, complete with a nag feature aimed at administrators.
Technology has changed everything we know about the office. Now it is threatening to get rid of the office as we know it.
Top Gartner analyst urges government tech leaders to keep mission objectives and service approach in mind as they move IT processes to the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT