People seeking leadership roles in business, or even those in search of funding for a start-up, may volunteer their DNA test results to demonstrate that they have the right aptitude, leadership capabilities and intelligence for the job.
Don't be surprised if your company decides to do away with password logins. A new survey has found that most organizations are leaning toward phasing out password authentication.
Achieving balance between work and home life is an ongoing challenge for professionals across industries, but it turns out the IT world is doing pretty well in helping to make it happen.
Apple joined with 77 other corporations around the world in committing to using electricity from 100% renewable sources to run its data centers and offices around the globe.
x.ai products Andrew and Amy Ingram are intelligent AI assistants that when CC'd on an email, interact with other parties as a human assistant would to efficiently get them on your calendar.
The cloud -- both on-premise and off-premise -- is transforming servers and data centers, and many companies are having vendors customize their hardware for specific cloud-based workloads.
As cars become more computerized, the vehicles are facing a greater risk of being hacked. That’s why Volkswagen is founding a new cyber security company devoted to protecting next generation cars.
Extreme gets security, managed service, new vertical market access with wireless LAN deal
Microsoft is creating some 3.2 million square feet of data center space in the West Des Moines, Iowa, area but in three separate locations. The combined investment is about $3.5 billion.
The planned sale of Opera Software to a group of Chinese companies for $1.2 billion has foundered.
Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
Microsoft thinks it has YouTube for the enterprise on its hands with the beta launch of a new service on Monday.
A strong referral culture can be a competitive advantage in the talent wars. Here’s how to create a workplace that your employees will want to recommend to friends and former colleagues.
A new report suggests most companies simply don't understand how effective social media can be for customer service, and majority of brand feedback people leave on social sites is ignored.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Friday's DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manger - Minor Works ProjectVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, SuperannuationNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- CCUX LeadNSW