Some big players in security and the internet of things, including AT&T and Nokia, are joining forces to solve problems that they say make IoT vulnerable in many areas.
In the latest episode of Security Sessions, CSO Editor-in-Chief Joan Goodchild chats with Stephen Boyer, CTO and co-founder of BitSight, about the recent DNS attacks against Dyn, and how CSOs can prepare their systems against future attacks.
Network World's Brandon Butler and Blair Hanley Frank from the IDG News Service discuss cloud news from Day 1 of the 2016 Amazon re:Invent show in Las Vegas, including what was up with the "big honking truck" showing up on the keynote stage.
Up for discussion: The 10 most pressing and disruptive technologies for the year ahead, according to Computerworld's Tech Forecast 2017 research.
People seeking leadership roles in business, or even those in search of funding for a start-up, may volunteer their DNA test results to demonstrate that they have the right aptitude, leadership capabilities and intelligence for the job.
Don't be surprised if your company decides to do away with password logins. A new survey has found that most organizations are leaning toward phasing out password authentication.
Achieving balance between work and home life is an ongoing challenge for professionals across industries, but it turns out the IT world is doing pretty well in helping to make it happen.
Apple joined with 77 other corporations around the world in committing to using electricity from 100% renewable sources to run its data centers and offices around the globe.
x.ai products Andrew and Amy Ingram are intelligent AI assistants that when CC'd on an email, interact with other parties as a human assistant would to efficiently get them on your calendar.
The cloud -- both on-premise and off-premise -- is transforming servers and data centers, and many companies are having vendors customize their hardware for specific cloud-based workloads.
As cars become more computerized, the vehicles are facing a greater risk of being hacked. That’s why Volkswagen is founding a new cyber security company devoted to protecting next generation cars.
Extreme gets security, managed service, new vertical market access with wireless LAN deal
Microsoft is creating some 3.2 million square feet of data center space in the West Des Moines, Iowa, area but in three separate locations. The combined investment is about $3.5 billion.
The planned sale of Opera Software to a group of Chinese companies for $1.2 billion has foundered.
Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW