Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
Two U.S. lawmakers have reintroduced a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill over the objections of some privacy advocates and digital rights groups.
Two U.S. lawmakers plan to reintroduce a controversial cybersecurity bill that allows private companies to share customers' personal information related to a wide range of cyberthreats with government agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW