In a move to round out its portfolio of enterprise identity management software, CA Technologies is acquiring security software provider Xceedium.
Like the farmer and the cowman, the administrator and developer can work together, even if they labor in separate departments.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Adding to a growing portfolio of software development applications, CA Technologies has acquired Grid-Tools, whose software automates the process of testing newly-built applications.
Xbox cofounder Otto Berkes may have spent the bulk of his recent years focusing on consumer technology, but his next career move will be set squarely in the enterprise arena, as CA Technologies on Monday announced that it recruited him to serve as it...
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT