In a move to round out its portfolio of enterprise identity management software, CA Technologies is acquiring security software provider Xceedium.
Like the farmer and the cowman, the administrator and developer can work together, even if they labor in separate departments.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Adding to a growing portfolio of software development applications, CA Technologies has acquired Grid-Tools, whose software automates the process of testing newly-built applications.
Xbox cofounder Otto Berkes may have spent the bulk of his recent years focusing on consumer technology, but his next career move will be set squarely in the enterprise arena, as CA Technologies on Monday announced that it recruited him to serve as it...
Expanding into the field of agile software development, CA Technologies is acquiring programming tools and services company Rally Software for US$480 million.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for a nationwide data breach notification law has won strong support from members of one cybersecurity-focused organization.
IT and business managers who want to play with their projected budget numbers can now get a hand from a new add-on for CA's flagship project and portfolio management software, formerly called CA Clarity.
Justice ministers' proposals to relax European Union data protection rules for low-risk personal data are a step in the right direction, according to a lobbying group backed by IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
What's new at CA Technologies? Turns out the company has been quietly trying to reinvent itself as a top provider of enterprise products for managing cloud services and mobile devices, extending its expertise beyond in-house IT management.
CA Technologies is applying its expertise in service management to the cloud, launching a hosted offering to allow organisations manage and provision IT assets and external cloud services.
Companies that want to migrate large numbers of users from Windows XP, which Microsoft stopped supporting last month, now have some help with a free tool from CA Technologies.
Embarcadero Technologies is acquiring the ERwin data modeling software and associated personnel from CA Technologies, giving the vendor of software development tools an instant and formable presence in the growing field of data architecture.
BMC is continuing its push into the consumerization-of-IT trend with the acquisition of Partnerpedia, which makes software companies can use to roll out secure, governed app stores to their end users. Terms of the deal, which closed last month, were ...
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Facebook takes a swing at Pinterest with Chrome extensions
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
- Microsoft Sway gets its first paid features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW