Organizations representing Europe's electronic communications industry on Friday urged the European Commission not to change the directive on the civil enforcement of intellectual property rights (IPRED).
The European Commission's plan to lower access prices to copper networks in order to boost next generation networks is flawed, said Europe's leading telecoms organizations.
The latest text to set new rules on spectrum use in the European Union fails to deal with the potential problem of interference in consumer equipment, according to a trade organization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA