Organizations representing Europe's electronic communications industry on Friday urged the European Commission not to change the directive on the civil enforcement of intellectual property rights (IPRED).
The European Commission's plan to lower access prices to copper networks in order to boost next generation networks is flawed, said Europe's leading telecoms organizations.
The latest text to set new rules on spectrum use in the European Union fails to deal with the potential problem of interference in consumer equipment, according to a trade organization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW