Fariko Impact has been crowned world champion at the Call of Duty Championship finals held in Hollywood.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
The Call of Duty Championship has kicked off in the US, where 32 of the most skilled Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams have gathered in Hollywood.
Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
With the Call of Duty Championship in Hollywood looming in April, Activision is on the hunt for the top local players to represent Australia at the show.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer will be getting an upgrade with the release of the “Revolution” Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Alibaba clashes with Chinese regulator over online sales of fake goods
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, January 28
- France wants to hold social media networks accountable for hate speech
- Androids will greet guests at Japanese smart hotel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.