Fariko Impact has been crowned world champion at the Call of Duty Championship finals held in Hollywood.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
The Call of Duty Championship has kicked off in the US, where 32 of the most skilled Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams have gathered in Hollywood.
Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
With the Call of Duty Championship in Hollywood looming in April, Activision is on the hunt for the top local players to represent Australia at the show.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer will be getting an upgrade with the release of the “Revolution” Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.