Call of Duty: Black Ops review: For most gamers, any discussion about Call of Duty starts and ends with multiplayer, but Black Ops features a surprisingly competent single-player campaign
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer will be getting an upgrade with the release of the “Revolution” Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »