Call of Duty: Black Ops review: For most gamers, any discussion about Call of Duty starts and ends with multiplayer, but Black Ops features a surprisingly competent single-player campaign
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
After initially appearing on the Xbox 360, DLC Season Pass holders on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC can now access the Nuketown Zombies bonus map for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer will be getting an upgrade with the release of the “Revolution” Downloadable Content (DLC) Pack.
It's been less than three weeks since Activision's "Call of Duty: Black Ops" went on sale. The game quickly broke entertainment sales records, with worldwide revenue of US$650 million during its first five days in stores. The game's online component ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- Scary video highlights danger of damaged Lithium Ion batteries
- Qlik courts the business manager with easier analytics
- Dropbox upgrades API for its lightweight app databases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.