Despite playing a soft hand in terms of new cameras, Canon went all-in with its high-definition camcorder announcements at the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Kodak has announced a new high-definition pocket video camera, the Zi8, which captures video in 1080p HD. The Zi8 is a step-up in video resolution over its predecessors, the Kodak Zi6 and the weather-resistant Zx1, which both maxed out at 720p. Along...
While Samsung has been making waves lately in netbooks and smartphones, they've also announced some new stuff for camera buffs.
After releasing three high-definition camcorders earlier this year with integrated GPS services from Navteq, Sony today announced two smaller, flash-drive-based additions to its GPS camcorder arsenal.
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
Today Sony unveiled the HDR-FX1000: a new HDV Handycam aimed at the prosumer and high-end consumer markets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW