Despite playing a soft hand in terms of new cameras, Canon went all-in with its high-definition camcorder announcements at the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Kodak has announced a new high-definition pocket video camera, the Zi8, which captures video in 1080p HD. The Zi8 is a step-up in video resolution over its predecessors, the Kodak Zi6 and the weather-resistant Zx1, which both maxed out at 720p. Along...
While Samsung has been making waves lately in netbooks and smartphones, they've also announced some new stuff for camera buffs.
After releasing three high-definition camcorders earlier this year with integrated GPS services from Navteq, Sony today announced two smaller, flash-drive-based additions to its GPS camcorder arsenal.
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
Today Sony unveiled the HDR-FX1000: a new HDV Handycam aimed at the prosumer and high-end consumer markets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW