First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The MyVideo HD has average specs for a pocket camcorder
The GC-FM1 HD shoots great bright-light video, but is hampered by its build, finicky controls and execution of marquee features
The first pocket camcorder with 1080p video recording
The second-generation Flip MinoHD is the sexiest and most solidly built pocket camcorder we've seen yet
There are only two reasons to buy the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1, but they're good reasons: it's inexpensive, and it's waterproof.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-FH1 camcorder provides very good performance for its quite reasonable price.
The Everio GZ-X900's substandard low-light performance undercuts the camcorder's clever features and slick appearance
The Panasonic HDC-TM300 camcorder is a good all-rounder suitable for amateurs and enthusiasts
The Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V provides disappointing video performance, and its clever GPS capabilities aren't as useful as they could be
Latest News Articles
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita) review
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii