The MyVideo HD has average specs for a pocket camcorder
The GC-FM1 HD shoots great bright-light video, but is hampered by its build, finicky controls and execution of marquee features
The first pocket camcorder with 1080p video recording
The second-generation Flip MinoHD is the sexiest and most solidly built pocket camcorder we've seen yet
There are only two reasons to buy the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1, but they're good reasons: it's inexpensive, and it's waterproof.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-FH1 camcorder provides very good performance for its quite reasonable price.
The Everio GZ-X900's substandard low-light performance undercuts the camcorder's clever features and slick appearance
The Panasonic HDC-TM300 camcorder is a good all-rounder suitable for amateurs and enthusiasts
The Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V provides disappointing video performance, and its clever GPS capabilities aren't as useful as they could be
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Twitter to remove images of deceased upon request
- Marshall Monitor headphone review
- Voice over 4G: Vodafone lands Australian first
- China paving the way for big Xbox One sales
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.