First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The EOS 700D is well suited to beginners who want to make the step up to a digital SLR
An affordable choice for enthusiast photographers who want to make the leap to a full-frame camera
This camera has integrated Wi-Fi that allows you to easily transfer images to a smartphone
This is a small Micro Four Thirds camera that can take different lenses and offers very good image quality
The Lytro Light Field sensor is capable of capturing all the light in a scene, giving you a new way to play with depth of field in your photographs
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W530 review: A relatively cheap camera that's very light, but its image quality isn't great
Latest News Articles
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- How Nokia both helped and hindered Microsoft's earnings
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?