The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
The 10-year Interphone study of the health effects of mobile-phone use has found no increased risk of two types of brain tumors. Although some of the data shows an increased risk for some mobile-phone users, the possibility of errors prevents researc...
A Maine state legislator wants cell phones in the state to carry labels warning of brain cancer risks due to electromagnetic radiation. And the proposal could come up for debate and vote in early 2010.
Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen has been diagnosed with lymphoma.
Ask.com has launched a special version of its search engine site devoted to raising awareness and funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a nonprofit breast cancer organization.
Have you ever picked up a cold, frosty beer on a hot summer's day and thought that it simply couldn't get any better?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA