The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
The 10-year Interphone study of the health effects of mobile-phone use has found no increased risk of two types of brain tumors. Although some of the data shows an increased risk for some mobile-phone users, the possibility of errors prevents researc...
A Maine state legislator wants cell phones in the state to carry labels warning of brain cancer risks due to electromagnetic radiation. And the proposal could come up for debate and vote in early 2010.
Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen has been diagnosed with lymphoma.
Ask.com has launched a special version of its search engine site devoted to raising awareness and funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a nonprofit breast cancer organization.
Have you ever picked up a cold, frosty beer on a hot summer's day and thought that it simply couldn't get any better?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- CCUX LeadNSW
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA