First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
This top-of-the-line inkjet multifunction printer from Canon is packed with features
This Canon PIXMA inkjet printer can produce great photos
This mid-range PIXMA multifunction device prints slowly, but it is a cheap way to produce monochrome documents
This $99 Canon PIXMA printer is good for occasional document and photo printing but don't expect excellent quality or speed
This mid-range Canon inkjet multifunction has some useful features and prints detailed photos
The no-frills MP280 multifunction inkjet may fall short on features, but its speed and print quality are solid
The well-balanced Canon PIXMA MX870 multifunction printer offers excellent output, good performance and low ink costs
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.