Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
This top-of-the-line inkjet multifunction printer from Canon is packed with features
This Canon PIXMA inkjet printer can produce great photos
This mid-range PIXMA multifunction device prints slowly, but it is a cheap way to produce monochrome documents
This $99 Canon PIXMA printer is good for occasional document and photo printing but don't expect excellent quality or speed
This mid-range Canon inkjet multifunction has some useful features and prints detailed photos
The no-frills MP280 multifunction inkjet may fall short on features, but its speed and print quality are solid
The well-balanced Canon PIXMA MX870 multifunction printer offers excellent output, good performance and low ink costs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT-bred technology would let cars help each other avoid traffic jams
- Box has high hopes for iOS 8 doc picker extension
- Virgin Atlantic picks Gogo for in-flight connectivity
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Cisco buys private cloud provider Metacloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.