Canon thinks a rotating grip will help entice amateur video buffs to spend around US$2,000 on its latest camcorder offering "ultra high definition" resolution of 3,840 by 2,160 pixels, also known as 4K.
Over 100,000 devices have a misconfigured service called multicast DNS that accepts requests from the Internet and can potentially be abused to amplify distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
Canon is planning to buy Swedish security camera maker Axis Communications amid slumping demand for digital compact cameras.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
You might need some bigger SD cards if you want to shoot with Canon's latest camera.
Google, Dropbox and a few other high-tech firms have come up with a new way to help defend themselves against patent trolls.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is as iconic a symbol of the Harbour City as any. And when it's lit up for Vivid Live 2014 it's a photographer's dream.
Europe’s top court ruled Thursday that it is legal for countries to impose a levy on printer manufacturers such as Canon, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Kyocera and Xerox in order to compensate rights holders for unauthorised reproduction of their ...
The high-end Canon EOS-1D X camera can be hacked for use as a remote surveillance tool, with images remotely downloaded, erased and uploaded, a researcher said during the Hack in the Box security conference in Amsterdam on Wednesday.
Canon will soon launch what it is calling the world's smallest digital single-lens camera, with a body that weighs just over 370 grams and featuring an 18-megapixel image sensor.
Japanese camera manufacturer Canon has developed a large sensor chip for shooting video in extremely dim conditions.
Imaging giant Canon has applied its optical expertise to an augmented reality (AR) system that could allow engineers and designers get a better view of their creations before they are even built.
Smartphones running the open source Ubuntu operating system will start shipping in October, although it isn't clear if they will be available in the U.S., according to a report.
Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC