Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
Canon will work with Oracle to integrate its business copiers and printers with the software giant's database and server products.
Shopping online for cheap ink or toner--how hard could it be?
Online retailer Kogan is now selling products from major electronics brands alongside its house brand, in a move that will significantly undercut traditional Australian bricks-and-mortar retailers like JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Ted's Cameras, as we...
Just a few weeks following the official feature freeze on Ubuntu 11.10 “Oneiric Ocelot,”the first beta version of Canonical's free and open source Linux distribution was released on Sept. 1.
Canon has announced a new entry-level telephoto zoom lens for its EOS range of digital SLRs. The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II is an upgraded version of the existing EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, which will continue to be offered in bundles with...
Ubuntu 11.04 (nicknamed Natty Narwhal) marks a decided change in direction for the Linux-based operating system. The biggest change is that Canonical, the organizer of Ubuntu, is replacing the Gnome/KDE desktop environment with a new user interface c...
Canonical founder Mark Shuttleworth is a big fan of Google Chrome, and says the browser could replace the standard Firefox in future versions of Ubuntu Linux.
Canonical's Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" may still be occupying much of the Linux world's attention, but at last week's Ubuntu Developer Summit in Budapest, the next version of the free and open source Linux distribution began to take form.
Whenever a new version of an operating system is released, it's common to see a wave of reviews following on its heels, assessing how the software compares with what came before it and weighing its new pros and cons.
Culminating months of increasingly eager anticipation, Canonical on Thursday released the final version of Ubuntu 11.04, also known as Natty Narwhal.
Japan's major electronics companies took stock of their problems on Monday, as the country struggles to come to terms with the scale of devastation following Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami.
Canon has just announced pricing for its upcoming range of digital cameras, which will become available through March from Canon dealers around Australia.
If there was any doubt as to long-term ability of LibreOffice to sprint ahead of Oracle-backed OpenOffice.org, those concerns pretty much just flew out the window. In a wildly successful fundraising effort, the Document Foundation has succeeded in co...
onOne Software's DSLR Camera Remote now offers iPad support. The app lets you use your Apple tablet to control your digital SLR camera.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD