SAP has broadened its partner program for companies that want to develop applications using its technology and then sell them through the SAP online store.
SAP is hoping to sow more seeds of interest in its newest technologies, including the HANA in-memory database, through a new online training program available at no charge.
Project failures such as Novopay teachers' payroll system and the Work and Income kiosk security breach have increased the need for more accountability in the IT profession.
Stuart Walters, IT director at international law firm Taylor Wessing, has urged other CIOs and IT managers to engage with customer facing lines of business, such as sales and marketing, in a bid to avoid the emergence of shadow IT.
The professional association for public sector ICT management’s (Socitm) latest annual IT Trends report, now in its 26th year, has found that the use of smartphones, tablets and bring your own device (BYOD) schemes have come out as the top priorities...
Europe's first accelerator for technology-based social ventures has received support from the Cabinet Office's Social Incubator Fund.
Oracle is cracking down on the use of counterfeit vouchers for its certification examinations, a move that could have significant implications for the unwitting as well as willful violators.
IT hiring in 2013 will focus on jobs involving cloud computing, mobile technology and business intelligence, said staffing professionals.
Severe performance issues with the USAjobs.gov careers portal have been alleviated and an array of internal moves are afoot to ensure its long-term success, U.S. Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry told members of the House Committee o...
Oracle is set to pay $US35 million to roughly 1,725 workers in order to settle a class-action suit brought against it over overtime pay and meal-break issues dating back to 2003.
Cloud computing, security and the mobile space hold the most growth potential in the coming years, according to IT professionals surveyed by tech staffing firm Modis.
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
Salaries for engineers have been increasing, despite a weak economy and a higher than normal rate of unemployment for this group, according to the IEEE-USA.
Despite a U.S. unemployment average that has hovered around 9 percent in recent months, a survey of CFOs indicates improved fourth-quarter hiring for accounting and finance positions.
Expanding mobile broadband services in the U.S. in the coming years would produce thousands of new jobs and help reverse today's downward employment trend, a group of economic development and business officials said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia