The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Demand Progress, the tech activist group founded by the late Aaron Swartz, and Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig have called on supporters to press the U.S. Congress to investigate Swartz's prosecuting attorney and to pass a law to decriminalize ...
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTAccount Executive - SMENSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Test EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW