The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Demand Progress, the tech activist group founded by the late Aaron Swartz, and Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig have called on supporters to press the U.S. Congress to investigate Swartz's prosecuting attorney and to pass a law to decriminalize ...
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Lenovo will ditch hard keyboards in planned Chromebook and 2-in-1s
- Windows 10's new beta lets computers download updates from other PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSoftware Delivery ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA