The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Demand Progress, the tech activist group founded by the late Aaron Swartz, and Harvard law professor Lawrence Lessig have called on supporters to press the U.S. Congress to investigate Swartz's prosecuting attorney and to pass a law to decriminalize ...
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC